"We found mold in our hvac duct work that we discovered had been making our family sick for a while. Duane was very helpful and went above and beyond to get our home remediated of mold found in our hvac duct work. Duane was always on time and very quick to respond. We now feel safe to live in our home again after being sick for quite a while. It was very easy to work with Duane and I highly recommend him. We have had friends who have now used him and their homes luckily were mold free. Duane conducted both air tests which were sent off for results and pin tests for on the spot results. What more can I say--- Duane helped our family get well and was reasonably price and very professional and responsive."
-Angie's List Customer Review